ownerbuilder2012 ownerbuilder2012 is offline
Junior Member

Location: Australia, QLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
On 9/25/2012 10:24 PM, ownerbuilder2012 wrote:
I just did some plumbing repair at home, and all I can say is that it's
the messiest and the worst home repair I've ever done. But what can i
do? it has to be done. I hope I did a good job, I wouldn't want to do it
again any time soon.

Why not do it neat the first time?

How about you? what's the worst home repair you've ever done, and what's
the lesson you learned after?

I'm really good with plumbing work, that's why it messy. But since I have done it already, maybe a gained a bit of experience and will do it a lot better next time.