Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Phillipson[_3_] Don Phillipson[_3_] is offline

Default Husqvarna 455R question

"Steve B" wrote in message

Anyone have one and can report on their likes/dislikes with it? I have a
345, and really love it. But, today, we were logging, and had a
"situation".

The best repairman here recommended against Husqvarnas because
he said all the Canadian models now come from the same factory in
Toronto, but are differently badged (Poulan, Husky, Craftsman, and so on.)
He now buys only German-made chainsaws. I have tried those three
Canadian brands and now use a 14" Stihl (which seems to do more
than 18" models of cheaper lines, faster too.)
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs