Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] blondie@home.com is offline

Default What the worst home repair you've ever encountered?

On Wed, 26 Sep 2012 02:24:47 +0000, ownerbuilder2012
wrote:

I just did some plumbing repair at home, and all I can say is that it's
the messiest and the worst home repair I've ever done. But what can i
do? it has to be done. I hope I did a good job, I wouldn't want to do it
again any time soon.

How about you? what's the worst home repair you've ever done, and what's
the lesson you learned after?

Changing the lightbulb in my bathroom. I got a new bulb, then stood on
the toilet. I fell into the toilet, and bumped the flusher handle when
I fell, and I got flushed down. It took five days for the sewer
department to find me. I was almost 70 miles from home when they
finally found me. I lost the new lightbulb too!!!

Blondie