Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default How to Re-saw 9" On a 14" Bandsaw Without a Riser.

On 9/26/12 4:33 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Wed, 26 Sep 2012 14:22:35 -0500, -MIKE-
wrote:

Nobody!? I expected to catch a lot of crap over this. :-)
Too long, maybe.

Well... you could have gone to a local cabinet maker and had them
resaw your piece for only a few bucks. And, you bandsaw wouldn't look
like it came in last place in a demolition derby! :-)

LOL! Yes, I tried for a couple months to find a local place/woodworker
who would cut it. Nobody's lawyers would let them.

If I had a car that went through the demo derby with just a little bend
in the fender, I'd win every time. :-)

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)