Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone Dave Balderstone is offline

Default Romex cable stapler - pneumatic?

In article ,
" wrote:

On Tue, 25 Sep 2012 18:26:30 -0600, Dave Balderstone
wrote:

In article , Pat Barber
wrote:

Now,now....SYP is a softwood.

On 9/20/2012 7:00 PM, Doug Miller wrote:
I bought one of these a few years ago. Works *great* driving staples into
any new
construction, not so great with the 55-year-old yellow pine joists in my
basement.

And balsa is a hardwood.

Only in the sense that it's deciduous.

And 55 year old Douglas Fir (we don't get SYP much up here) is a
softwood only in the sense it's coniferous.

(I know that you know all this... grin)

--
I used to like fishing because I thought it had some larger significance. Now I
like fishing because itıs the one thing I can think of that probably doesnıt. *