Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What the worst home repair you've ever encountered?

The soft water copper tubing under my trailer
leaked. I learned that I should not sand the
tubing ends before using compression fittings.

The first shed I built was a total disaster. Turns
out, using full sheets of plywood makes the shed
too tall. Ought have cut them down to 6 feet.
Roof should be gentler than starting with 90
degree angle truss, really hard to put on the
shingles.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"ownerbuilder2012" wrote in message
news
I just did some plumbing repair at home, and all I can say is that it's
the messiest and the worst home repair I've ever done. But what can i
do? it has to be done. I hope I did a good job, I wouldn't want to do it
again any time soon.

How about you? what's the worst home repair you've ever done, and what's
the lesson you learned after?

--
ownerbuilder2012