Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hot Batteries

polygonum wrote:

On Mon, 24 Sep 2012 19:43:48 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 24/09/2012 18:08, Brian Gaff wrote:
Has the manufacturer never heard of a series diode?

Of course provided the design could cope with a 1.2 volt voltage drop,
one
could fit a bridge and then it would not matter which way around it was.
Brian
Brian

Please bottom post, especially if you have a signature with "--" in a
preceding line.

Are you new here? Brian top posts for a very good reason.

To be fair, Brian's sig does mention the fact - but it took me a while to
realise because I never read sigs either...

--
Tim Watts