Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default need switch-switch-blank wallplate

On Sun, 23 Sep 2012 08:54:33 -0500, "Atila Iskander"
wrote:

At work we had a molding machine with a control panel that was
modified at one time. A toggle switch was installed, but when the
panel was changed back, the switch was left in place, connected to
nothing.

Once in a while, the operator on that machine would have a complaint,
the parts are coming out too fast, I'm too hot, there are too hard to
pack, whatever. We'd go over to the machine (that was running
properly) and show concern. Then make a big deal that the switch was
in the wrong position. Flip the switch, walk away and suddenly all
was right with the world and the operator was happy.

By Gosh !

A PLACEBO SWITCH..

A shot of sterile water shot in the ass cheeks of convicts (two) makes
'em go to sleep for eight (8) hours. Of the two, I ordered one and
provided security for the medical person.

Have a cup of coffee.