Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default No moral justification for a graduated income tax structure

On Sep 23, 6:45*pm, Hawke wrote:

Oh, so you made a mistake. Let's treat you like you do me. Now we see
that you make mistakes how can we ever believe anything you say? How do
we know anything you say is true? Based on this mistake I judge you to
be sloppy in your thinking and lazy. I'll never accept anything you say
from now on without proper citations. After all, you just said it, you
get things wrong. Everything you say will have to be proven before we
accept it as being right. Your word isn't to be trusted. How do you like
that, Dan?

Hawke

Sounds good to me.

Cheers