Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house
Frank[_13_] Frank[_13_] is offline

Default This is why it's good to live in America

On 9/7/2012 8:46 PM, Wells Fargo wrote:
Frank wrote:

(...)

Hey numb nuts.

You should see how the abortion of a quote-job you posted looks like on
a real news reader.

How on earth did you botch this?

You're on that "nothing says I'm a dork more than" google gropes. How
did you manage to mangle your stupid-ass full-quoting job on google
gropes?

Of course in the US these folks will sue the bank and get at least
10 times the worth of what they lost plus.

You believe that if it makes you sleep better at night.

The reality is this is a bank we're talking about. Tons of money behind
them, as well as years of lobbying for all sorts of laws in their favor
that you had no idea existed.

The bank will give the home owners a new toaster and a kick in the ass.
And that's if the home owners are lucky.

Talk about somebody that's screwed up.
All I did was bottom post to comments.
Read your own comments. You'll probably discover the real numb nuts