Posted to alt.home.repair
Not X[_2_] Not X[_2_] is offline

Default need switch-switch-blank wallplate

[SNIP]

Hook the mystery switch to an Edwards fire horn and label the switch,
"DO NOT TOUCH". ^_^

TDD

I did one sort of like that once. I put in a dummy switch and a little
red LED (neither connected to anything). I then labeled the thing "deity
detector", with a sensitivity of 5uD (meaning 5 millionths of a supreme
being could light the LED). The switch doesn't do anything, but flip it
occaisionally to get the supreme being's attention and see if the LED
lights.

--
"I have the world's largest collection of anti-cat jokes!" -- Snoopy