Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default Help you with ?

On Sat, 22 Sep 2012 23:32:24 +0100, Roger Mills wrote:

Anther one is in a supermarket where, despite the fact that (s)he can
see that I've got my shopping bags all nicely laid out in my trolley,
the checkout operator is forced[1] by the on-screen prompt to ask "Do
you need any help with your packing?" My usual response to that one is
"Not unless you've got very long arms!"

I get that even when I'm using the big rucsack - most tilldroids would fall
in (there was one rather tasty, ~4'8" Asian one where I was tempted...). It
also needs some skill to pack everything into carrier bags so that the soft
stuff survives the 9-mile ride home if I'm on the bike.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away