Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_3_] Fredxx[_3_] is offline

Default RCD Keeps tripping on new installation

On 22/09/2012 16:58, Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
An RCD that controls a bank of mcb's is a waste of time. A problem on
one circuit can have the whole house switched - a daft idea.

Whole house? Which edition are you working to?

This man is senile....and an insane Jocko.

He may be senile, as indeed I might be as well. But we, and a few
others here, don't have our head in the sand and seemingly fail so badly
to appear knowledgeable.

Have you ever tried sitting the C&G 2382-12 exam? I have and I passed,
as indeed some others here will have done who question your "facts".