Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Help you with ?

No sorry, we don't.

Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"John Rumm" wrote in message
news
On 22/09/2012 12:47, john ryan wrote:
These call centres you get through to these days often end up with
asking:
"Is there anything else i can help you with"? I usually say can you come
around and mend my washing machine.

Usually I get a laugh at the other end and the voice seems to cheer up a
bit. Sometimes they think i'm a nutter and actually explain they cannot
provide that service.

Any other amusing responses to being asked that same old boring question
that people use or can think of?

"Could I have a sentence ending in a preposition please?"

"Thanks."

--
Cheers,

John.