Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Denon Schematic anyone ... ?

"Mark Zacharias" wrote in message
"Arfa Daily" wrote in message
Anybody got schems for a Denon PMA 255UK or similar model ?
Cheers

Arfa

Not finding one...

Mark Z.

No, I couldn't either. And it's a strange fault, and it says on the job
ticket "Advise before going ahead" which says that the owner is not going to
want to shell out the amount of labour cost to try and find the problem
without the benefit of schematics. I asked the store that took it in, and
they confirmed that the owner "didn't want to spend a lot" so I will leave
it this coming week in case a schematic comes to light, and then send it
back with an 'inspection only' fee attached ...

Arfa