Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default More on electric cars.

On Sep 22, 7:53*am, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:
harry wrote:
On Sep 21, 8:03 pm, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:
In article
,
* *harry wrote:

On Sep 21, 10:24 am, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:
In article
,
* *harry wrote:
It's very difficult to make a piston engine run on hydrogen.
Really? BMW managed it on a dual fuel production car.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_Hydrogen_7
I see they have given up on it too. Wonder why?
Because like all these wonderful ideas it has disadvantages over petrol
and diesel.

It;s wonderful when there is no petrol and diesel.

How would you know?

You have lived all your life in a world that had them: you have no idea
whatsoever what a world without them would be like.

I have every idea.
Unlike you, I am doing something about it instead of whinging and
ranting.