Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default More on electric cars.

On Sep 21, 7:37*pm, polygonum wrote:
On Fri, 21 Sep 2012 19:29:04 +0100, The Natural Philosopher

wrote:
tony sayer wrote:
Why are you ignoring wind?
Because its bloody useless in practice..

Tidal, Wave, Geothermal, Hydro electric are the important ones
remaining.
Result in sod all of the power we need...
--
Tony Sayer- Hide quoted text -

Norway runs on around 90% hydro I believe.
Brazil, Venezuela, Egypt, Zambia, China and the USA have huge hydro
electric power stations.
*And where can we put ours then;?...

#
I think the theory is you buil a 1000 ft dam all around Scotland and
flood it.

Seems like a plan. Especially if you don't empty the people out first.

I thought it might be easier to damn the Irish sea and the channel...

--
Rod

Ideal for tidal power. ;-)