Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Paint spray guns (air)....

On Fri, 21 Sep 2012 07:42:37 -0700, Pat Barber
wrote:

If I had a lot of latex to put on, I would look
at one of these for the DIY crowd.

http://www.graco.com/us/en/products/.../truecoat.html
Check this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlDZdJRK7xA

I have seen one of these used at a site and they do work.

Why not a Magnum 15 or better, which could be used for int/ext house
painting, too?

This is NOT a Wagner POS and the price reflects that.

They've come a long way since I bought my Graco handheld 30+ years
ago. It's a corkscrew type which flings paint.

--
Life is like one big Mardi Gras. But instead of showing your boobs,
show people your brain, and if they like what they see, you'll have