Posted to alt.home.repair

Default TomTom won't stick

You sure you didn't hurt its feelings with
that hammer treatment? GPS are very sensetive.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message

Damn, I thought everyone knew to use Duct Tape for **** like this!!!

I set mine on the passenger seat.

I threw mine in the garbage. TomTom GPS's are garbage. Or maybe they
all are. I've been driving for over 40 years using free maps from the
local DMV. I dont need some costly piece of electronic crap nagging me,
particularly when the directions are often wrong. After my TomTom ONE
caused me to waste at least $30 worth of gas, and hours of time, I
deposited it in a dumpster at some gas station, after taking a hammer to
it. I will never buy another GPS.