Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Tax rates should be returned to their original 1913 levels

On 9/20/2012 11:05 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
You look up proportional tax on the internet.

You look it up, ****. You haven't.

I have and I gave a citation in another post. If you looked you could
find the same thing but you don't want to look because it will expose
your ignorance.

Learn the argument thatthose experts who say it is regressive have used.

*NO ONE* has said that a proportional tax on income is "regressive" -
*NO ONE*. You're lying.

You don't know of anyone that says proportional taxes are regressive.
Big difference. Two minutes of looking up proportional tax and
regressive and you will find information saying they are regressive. You
obviously haven't looked. You accuse me of lying when you have no clue
if you can find what I said is true or not. That makes you a lying asshole.

Hawke