Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default More on electric cars.

In article ,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
It's not just here though, some of my time at work is spent defeating
the four horsemen of ignorance. Stupidity, Ignorance, Mendacity and
****wittery.

Wow! It amazing, everyone is wrong except yourself.

Do you actually read any of the posts here?

This straw poll says you are wrong more than right. Which is no surprise
given your track record of believing every single advert and loony idea -
provided it agrees with yours.

You should go back to your treatment centre and demand a refund. It fails
you every time.

--
*"I am " is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language. *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.