Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Paint spray guns (air)....

Steve W. wrote:

Modern airless are GREAT for stain/latex. I have 3 different guns, two
for latex one for stains. Hoses for different colors and different tis
based on material.

The OP's gun should be great for stains - that's why I draw the line on my
comments about latex. Latex is a different beast and I try to be very
honest in saying that I don't have any expertise in spraying it. Stain -
well, that's a lot more like shooting real paint.

Graco and Titan are my preferred units. Units that can handle 5 gal
are handy. I also have a hopper that attaches to the inlet to allow
singles easier.

Good input. Experience counts!

--

-Mike-