Posted to rec.woodworking
Markem[_2_] Markem[_2_] is offline

Default Cleaning up an old table saw

On Thu, 20 Sep 2012 00:10:30 -0400, Bill wrote:

Markem wrote:
On Wed, 29 Feb 2012 12:00:21 -0500, Michael Joel
wrote:

So I end the post (I know some people will think I'm getting off the
soap box)

Your interpretation of science as religion shows a lack of
understanding. Me I have no faith in humankinds ability to percieve an
omnipotent entity and what that entity intended or intends.

Remember the answer to life and everything.

Who writes this crap?

Certainly not me so your stupid attempt to attribute it to me can be
easily refuted. Though I do not believe in the Christian mythology,
nor do I believe in God as expressed in that mythology.