Posted to alt.home.repair
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default OT Romney picks Ryan

In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote:

P.S.
Twenty-three, 28, -2, 140. The actual number doesn't detract one
whit from the central fact.

my goodness, I seem to remember that I actually said something like
that when you wanted to excoriate me because I didn't remember the
proper number of congresspeople/senators

Yeah, but I profusely apologized and felt shame.

My cat still looks at me funny.

maybe you should teach your cat how a keyboard is laid out and
explain to it how you can make 28 turn into a typo when 8 isn't
anywhere near the 3. a more typical typo might have been 20 or 2d

I never claimed my error was a typographical mistake. Where'd you get that
idea?

I could have sworn I read one of your posts stating that was the reason you put
28 in your reply. If not, then I apologize