Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default More on electric cars.

In article ,
Andy Champ wrote:
The Wankle engine - same as other two stroke designs - suffers from
poor 'cylinder' filling and evacuation.

Dunno what this "Wankle" engine is, but the Wankel is a 4-stroke (if
"stroke" is the right word for a rotor) Separate suck-squeeze-bang-blow.

Quite. If you check my post immediately after that one you'll see I meant
same as two stroke designs. Dunno how the 'other' got in there. ;-)
Basically, the Wankle neither charges or evacuates as well as a piston
four stroke.

--
*Proofread carefully to see if you any words out or mispeld something *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.