Posted to alt.home.repair
gregz gregz is offline

Default How to clean a stain off a sidewalk?

Nick Pyro wrote:
I've got this stain on the sidewalk in front of my house that I'd like
to clean up.

Here's a picture - it might be a little hard to see the stain:

http://media.nbclosangeles.com/image...y+south+la.jpg

Apparently the local NBC affiliate covered this he

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...170136156.html

I wish someone would make a really good, over-the-counter blood, guts
and human-remains cleaner for consumer use.

A product like that is becoming increasingly necessary for american home
owners as we slide into the toilet as a country...

Oxyclean, bleach, hydrogen peroxide- which oxyclean produces.

Greg