Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default OT Romney picks Ryan

In article ,
"Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" wrote:

In article ,
Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article ,
"Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" wrote:

10 years of tax returns was good enough for mitts father

Was Harry Reid or an equivalent out there making things up out of whole
cloth without even needing a tax return. It was a whole 'nother time
when Daddy was out and about.

one has nothing to do with the other

One has EVERYTHING to do with the other. Complicated taxes make for easy
pickings for out of context. Look at the hooha around overseas accounts
which have always been legal as long as they are declared and taxes
paid. But you certainly wouldn't know that from the Dems spin. The Dems
have been able to demagouge this even though there is no indication he
did wrong. I wouldn't let me taxes be played like either.
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe