Jonny Durango

Default Pinging Charles Self

I've got a fence by a company named Voss that I don't think is made anymore.
It's their Evolution I fence. Even though it's a little known brand it's an
incredible fence. The accuracy is just astounding and it is very convenient
and easy to use. I would never trade it in for anything else.

--

Jonny Durango

http://www.soundclick.com/ratcitymusic.htm

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the
country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag
the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a
parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can
always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have
to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for
lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."
-- Herman Goering, Hitler's Reich-Marshall, at the Nuremberg trials after
WWII.

"Slowhand" I'm@work wrote in message
I just read your article on fences in the newest wood working mag. Very
nicely done.

And after all these years I thought that biesemeyer was the *only* fence
available.
SH - duckin and hidin g