Posted to alt.home.repair
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default OT Romney picks Ryan

In article ,
" wrote:

On Tue, 14 Aug 2012 19:39:43 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,
" wrote:

Lesson is, even when mentioning points not essential to your argument,
it
is prudent to be as accurate as possible.

I agree, accuracy is highly desirable, but it doesn't matter a wit that I
got the number of congresspeople wrong. in fact, since my number was
high,
my point becomes even more relevant. A small group of legislators and
they
can't pass laws

It proves, as usual, that you have no idea what you're talking about.

not at all

You really are stupid enough to believe that. I'll bet you think there are
57
states, too.

oh hell, maybe I just may a simple typo. I understand that happens sometimes