Posted to alt.home.repair
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default OT Romney picks Ryan

In article , Oren
wrote:

On Tue, 14 Aug 2012 19:41:33 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

It is common occurence now a days to call couples by cute or descriptive
mash
ups of their name. I was just predicting what theirs would be.

You must live in California. Something invented by the far left
liberals. Is there something in the water out there on the left
coast?
--

yeh, freedom of thought. you should try it.

or maybe it's the way we can directly change the gov't with propositions. you
should try it, although it's often a classic case of being careful of what you
wish for.