Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tax rates should be returned to their original 1913 levels

On Sep 17, 8:30*pm, Hawke wrote:

There is really no reason that there needs to be more than one rate.
Apply it to all income no matter where it comes from.

That's what the rich are arguing for. I know why too. When you have a
flat rate the richer you are the lower the rate you pay. Great for them
bad for the rest of us. Funny thing is that what is good for the
majority of us happens to be bad for the rich. So which should we do?
What's good for the rich or what's good for the majority? We know you
stand with the rich and I stand with the majority.

Hawke

Can you not read? He said one rate for everyone. Explain how that
translates to " the richer you are the lower the rate you pay". If
there is only one rate then there is no lower rate.

You seem to stand with the confused, not the majority.

Dan