Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Gas Prices. Now I have to carry cash.

On Mon, 17 Sep 2012 13:55:08 -0700 (PDT), gpsman
wrote:

On Sep 17, 9:43*am, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Now, with gas prices being where they are, I'm noticing more and more
stations offering three cents off for cash purchases. Now I find I
have to carry close to $100 if I want to fill up and still have my $20
- $25 pocket cash.

It's just PITA, that's all.

I never cease to be amazed at what people will do to save 60 cents on
a tank of gas when they'll often pay $8g for water, $16+ for coffee
(guilty).

I do but it's not the 60 cents. I reward businesses that keep costs down,
with my business. It encourages more of the same.