Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Corporate cat

On traps I always put peanut butter and light it
with a torch - burning off the scent of man and the
oil spreads in the area to draw them in.
Oh - I use a tie wrap twisted on the trigger and
have that coated. They can't let go.

Martin

On 9/17/2012 6:29 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Mon, 17 Sep 2012 17:05:19 -0500, Ignoramus16116
wrote:

We discovered that have some mice in the warehouse.

If the'yre only mice, traps work well. If they're rats, wear latex
gloves whenever you touch the trap.

Set mouse traps along every wall. Bait them with garlic oil or peanut
butter or -nothing-! Put them against the wall where the mice run,
with the set bail away from the wall and the trigger closest to the
wall and they'll run through them even if they aren't interested in
the food. They move that way, close to walls every time, with only
very infrequent dashes across empty spaces without walls. I catch more
mice in empty traps than in baited ones.

I set up some mouse traps, but I doubt that it will take care of the
problem fully. Maybe we should get a cat here. If so, what cats are
least troublemakers and good at catching mice?

Imagine the smell of cat **** every day, all day, Ig. Pets suck, even
in huge warehouses.

--
The most decisive actions of our life - I mean those that are most
likely to decide the whole course of our future - are, more often