Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tim Wescott Tim Wescott is offline

Default Kroy 80k Lettering machine

On Sun, 16 Sep 2012 13:39:07 -0400, Jim Wilkins wrote:

"Tim Wescott" wrote in message
On Sun, 16 Sep 2012 13:13:56 -0400, Jim Wilkins wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message

The best use is to pot it in wax and donate it to a time capsule.

I dunno Jim -- if the memories are that painful, wouldn't it be better
pot it in clear epoxy? Reduces the chances of someone chipping it out,
y'know.
--
Tim Wescott

There are technologies you purposely leak to your enemies, or future
alien invaders, to set them back a generation. For us it was the
Fairchild semiconductors that the Russians surreptitiously bought for
their ICBMs.

My nephew toured a military nuclear facility of some sort in Idaho; he
was told by one of the guides that for the really _hard_ problems they'd
convince the Russians that we were close to a breakthrough, wait two
years, then steal the technology.

http://www.wescottdesign.com