Posted to alt.home.repair
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default Drill press rips out student's hair

HeyBub wrote:
"[DELTONA] A Florida school district is investigating whether a teacher
violated safety procedures after a student's hair was ripped out by a wood
shop machine... Deltona High School senior Kayla Carrera, 17, was in wood
shop class when her long brown hair got stuck in a drill press machine."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/09/15...#ixzz26d9EPhir

In my school, we had a picture of a male drill press "victim", of a
similar nature, taped to the side of our drill press. Now I see, I
think that is smart for the teacher too!