Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Drill press rips out student's hair

On Sun, 16 Sep 2012 10:35:36 -0400, Norminn
wrote:

On 9/16/2012 10:10 AM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 16 Sep 2012 07:40:00 -0400, Norminn
wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/09/15...#ixzz26d9EPhir

Good god! So much better than being scalped!!!

"They should have had the professional courtesy and the professional
obligation to call a parent and to inform them what occurred and to call
911 to air on the side of caution," Carrera told MyFoxOrlando.

Air on the side of caution? Go, Fox!

That statement was made by the mother, and quoted as such.

Another genius!! Did the mother spell it out "a-i-r" for the
r-e-p-o-r-t-e-r?

I missed it and apologize. Do you want me to go to my room AND have a
time out? :-\