Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Kroy 80k Lettering machine

On Sun, 16 Sep 2012 09:57:55 -0700, Gunner
wrote:

Sometime back I was given a Kroy 80K lettering machine along with a
Kroy XL SignMaker and a big ****load of tapes.

Anybody have any links to a manual on how to set it up and make it
work?

The basic think works like a Dymo lable maker..but it has a main
tape..and a thin clear tape over it. I think...think..its supposed to
heat up the main tape and melt the letter to the thin clean tape and
then pull it off or out of the main tape. Its impressing it
deeply..but its not removing the letter itself.

And I dont have a clue what the XL signmaker is supposed to do.

I see em on ebay and I found the manufacture and dropped em an
email..but...Ive not had a response in a week.

Anyone know how its supposed to work? Manuals? Links?

I see em on Ebay for $100..but no manuals that I can find

http://www.kroy.com/download/index.htm

If this is them, ask them, mon.

--
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes.
Art is knowing which ones to keep.