Roger Mills

Default power flushing a central heating system

"Mark Caszo" wrote in message
om...

Just to let you know, that I do have BG 3* contract, and had an
engineer come round to balance the system, but has made no difference.
Also clearing sludge is not covered by this contract(SURPRISE!!!).
However, taking your advice, I will try and balance the system myself,
before I proceed with manually flushing the radiators. If this does
not work, what do you suggest I do?

You need to remove the radiators, and take them outside and give them a good
flush out with a hosepipe. And then flush the pipework which feeds each
radiator.

Roger