Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] king_key@october.com is offline

Default OT - Electric Shocks From Shopping Carts

On Thu, 13 Sep 2012 12:21:36 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

Trust me...I know all about the static shock one can get when getting
out of a car.

Problem is it that doesn't happen every single time, so when it does
I'm always surprised...and ****ed!

Certain types of winter coats seem to cause this. I had one coat that
was some sort of plastic material or nylon, or something like that, and
it was always giving me shocks when I got out of the car. I sent that
coat to the garbage and seldom got shocked with other coats.