Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default OT OT What is the D?

In article , dpb wrote:

On 9/14/2012 1:46 PM, wrote:

That's a popular notion, but it's really about inspection, not
blessing.

Well, it's _really_ about following the proscriptions/directives;
inspection is simply to confirm that is so (or correct if not, of course)...

There's a kosher packing facility near here (along w/ many others; this
is heart of cattle country; local facility process 3000 head/day+); I
never heard of them passing off hindquarters but I'll see if I can check...

--

AT least the commercial for Hebrew National leaves the back half of the
cow one single thing while showing the various cuts on the front part.