Posted to alt.home.repair
jeff_wisnia[_4_] jeff_wisnia[_4_] is offline

Default OT - Electric Shocks From Shopping Carts

Davej wrote:

On Sep 13, 10:59 am, DerbyDad03 wrote:

I was shopping at BJ's last night and was pushing one of their big red
shopping carts around the store.
[...]
I would get a static electricity shock every few steps.

Yeah, I've had that happen too, but I think the carts with the flats
on the wheels are more annoying. Pushing a cart that goes "bang bang
bang bang bang..." is more annoying than electric shocks.

I hate the unoiled squeeky wheel bearings, or the too tight dry ones
which make the cart want to turn when you push it.

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)