Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Way [OT] Intersection Passtime?

Jim Wilkins wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

I had a Tek 2245 four channel scope, along with a SA at Microdyne.
It was funny, because engineering couldn't figure out a couple
functions
and had to come to the test floor and ask the RF guys.

Sounds familiar. I had to ask the other RF lab techs how to calibrate
and use a Network Analyzer. The engineers knew how to interpret it but
a tech had to set it up for most of them.

What was real fun was when one 'know it all' ET had to swallow his
pride and ask a production test tech how to use the IEEE-488 printer
port. He was always pushy and didn't have time for your questions, so I
made him wait.