David Hall

Default Enough drawers, you think?

Mark wrote in message news:kswgc.31363$B%
SNIP
If my father-in-law was still alive, he'd build it, but larger. And he'd
fill it.

If I built it my Wife would fill it.

This is the most recient point of contention between us at this moment. Seems
every time I create even one square or cubic inch of storage she has to fill it.

Is this normal?

Me? I'd be bored by drawer number 6.
Ed

Of course it is. This is why I don't throw anything out anymore. To
throw out the completely useless blurfl in the attic would simply
allow something in the house to be moved to the attic and that would
create an appropriate area to put something else - which most likely
QVC is selling today.

Dave Hall