Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house
Ashton Crusher[_2_] Ashton Crusher[_2_] is offline

Default This is why it's good to live in America

On 07 Sep 2012 05:42:11 GMT, (Fake ID) wrote:

In article , Wells Fargo wrote:

A crew broke into Alvin and Pat Tjosaas’ desert home and took everything
after being directed by Wells Fargo to secure the structure.

The couple, however, didn’t have a mortgage on the home.

So, there's no connection between the robbers and the victims, just like
any other home robbery. If the robbers had not been able to hide behind
the corporate veil they would have been arrested, charged, and possibly
eventually spend a little time in prison. It's good to be The
Corporation.

that is exactly why I cannot understand how the Supreme Court could
decide the "corporations are people". I've never seen a corporation
get put in jail for things they do that are far worse then what
individuals do who are sentenced to jail (put out of business) every
day of the week.