Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Way [OT] Intersection Passtime?

Jim Wilkins wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

You didn't answer the door in time, and the drive couldn't leave
it,
so you're out of luck! It was a brand new terahertz oven that
cooked
1000 times faster than a microwave oven. ;-)

I can't wait for them to become cheap enough to rebuild into an X-Ray
Vision camera.

It will be an interesting field, when it becomes more common.

The fastest thing I have here is a Polarad SA, that will let you see
40 GHz, with an external mixer. The highest I've worked with was Ku
band. I used to repair 4 GHz LNAs, LNBs & BDCs on my bench at home.