Posted to alt.home.repair

Default what parts/tools/materials do I need to paint a bathroom?

On Sep 12, 2:07*pm, Todd wrote:
On 09/11/2012 07:10 PM, nestork wrote:

I have no clue why your fiberglass tub/shower would be "peeling", and I
have even less idea as to how to fix something like that.

Not the fiberglass, the paint on the sheet rock when it contacts
the top of the tub. *It is pretty messed up too. *I figure sand paper
and dig out any holes and fill the with spackle.

I've been fighting that battle for 15 years, a crack always developes
along the junction between theplastic liner and the sheetrock. I
think it may have to do with the differing rates of expansion of the
two materials is more than the caulk can handle.