Posted to alt.home.repair
Cal Dershowitz Cal Dershowitz is offline

Default plaster

On 09/12/2012 06:53 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Sep 12, 8:31 am, Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
" Cal Dershowitz" wrote:

any help on how to get plaster off trowels?

Eat them, and in a day or two, they will come out sparkling.

This is the third time you've posted the same question.

Either you're a troll just trying to screw with this ng or you have no
clue how to use usenet and read replies to your question.

Which is it?

You make a false alternative. That I didn't see a response to this
doesn't necessarily mean I don't know usenet. This is a high volume
group, so a person can get responses that are dangling on thread a
hundred threads down.

However, if you have tips on how to use thunderbird to get the most bang
for my time in a.h.r., I'm all ears. I should have just googled for it.
--
Cal