Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] david.bradley@2012.com is offline

Default what parts/tools/materials do I need to paint a bathroom?

On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 13:02:13 -0700, Todd wrote:

Hi All,

I need to paint a bathroom. What tools/parts/materials
do I need to purchase (paint is pretty obvious).

The shower is a one piece fiberglass shower. It leaves
about two feed of sheet rock on its vertical sides to
the sheet rock sealing. Where the sheet rock hits
the fiberglass is pealing. So, include what i need
the repair that too. Sandpaper? spackle?

Hopeless,
-T

The only tools you need is a telephone and your yellow pages phone book.
Look under "P" for painters.