Posted to uk.d-i-y
Timothy Murphy[_2_] Timothy Murphy[_2_] is offline

Default Italian electricity (was: OT Aldi Update)

Steve Firth wrote:

it constantly grates on my nerves how many adaptors I have to use in
Italy. Even after removing every BS 1363 plug from appliances I need Shuko
to Ticino, 16A to 10A, Ticino to Shuko. No matter what combination you can
guarantee that the correct adaptor won't be to hand.

I spend a lot of time in Italy, and agree so much with everything you say.

If only the Italians would admit that the British 3-pin plug is the best,
and the British would admit that the screw-in bulb is the best.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net