Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default What sucked my traps dry?

On Sep 11, 2:34*pm, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 09:56:38 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

wrote:
What could have happened during the day that - vent related - would
have caused the water in the toilet and trap to be sucked out?

High winds? *I've seen my toilet water level drop after wind storms,
and it is vented. I don't have a single vent for the entire house, but
several.

High winds is the only thing I could possibly associate with the water
level drop.

I've heard that, but I don't think that was the cause.

Yesterday was a beautiful day with just a slight breeze. We have
certainly had much windier days around here, even recently, with no
noticeable issues with our toilets or traps.